曝光臺 注意防騙
網曝天貓店富美金盛家居專營店坑蒙拐騙欺詐消費者
Chris dates a lot of women. (克里斯和許多女人有來往。)
珍妮特真迷人。
Janet is a knockout. *如同拳擊中的“knock out”一樣,表示極具魅力、使對方暈頭轉向的人,多指女性。
Janet is a knockout. (珍妮特真迷人呀。)
You can say that again! (頗有同感。)
Janet is sexy.
Janet is beautiful.
他好像看上你了。
I think he has a crush on you. *have a crush on...“看上……”。
Give me a break. (別隨便瞎說。)
25
I think he is infatuated with you. * be infatuated with...“被……迷住,為……神魂顛倒”。
I think he likes you.
簡好像喜歡上我了。
Jane seems to like me. *seem“好像,看上去像……”。
I've got the feeling that Jane likes me.
I think Jane likes me.
I have a hunch (that) Jane likes me.
戴安娜對杰克有意思。
Diana's been coming on to Jack.
我不敢打像她那樣的姑娘的主意。
I can't handle a girl like her. * handle 表示“對待,對待(人)”。
She's too much for me.
我非常想見到她。
I'm dying to see her. *dying to“忍耐不住地想做某事”。
我想追求她。
I'm trying to make a pass at her. *make a pass at...“(特別是對女性)挑逗,求愛”。
I don't blame you. ([她對你來說很有魅力,]我理解你的心情。)
I'm trying to pick her up. (我打算把她弄到手。) *pick up 是口語“把異性弄到手”、“勾搭女人”、“追女人”的意思。
I'm trying to get a date with her. (我打算和她約會。) *get a date with...“和……約會”、“約會”。
你也太狠心了。
You broke my heart. *break...heart 在戀愛中“使……十分痛苦”,用于甩掉自己的人。
You broke my heart. (你也太狠心了。)
I didn't mean to... (我不是那個意思……)
今晚有空嗎?
Are you free tonight? *free“空閑的”。
Yes. Why? (有空,干嘛?)
Do you have plans tonight? (今天晚上有事嗎?)
Are you available tonight?
Are you busy tonight? (今天晚上忙嗎?)
今晚你能和我約會嗎?
Do you want to go out with me tonight? *go out 并不一定就是“約會”,但是如果go out 的后面直接跟with me 的話,就一定
是“約會”了。
Let's go out tonight. (今晚出去吧。)
If you're free, why don't we go out tonight?(要是晚上有空,我們出去走走行嗎?)
Would you like to go to the movies with me? (愿意和我一起去看電影嗎?)
I'd love to. (當然,我很樂意。)
Let's have something to drink. (我們喝點什么吧。)
How about having a cup of tea?
能陪陪我嗎?
Please keep me company for a while. *keep me company“和我在一起”、“交往”、“親近”。
Would you like to go to a show with me? (愿意和我一起去看演出嗎?)
我能和你約會嗎?
May I ask you out? *ask out“約會”。
Sorry, I have a boyfriend. (對不起,我有男朋友了。)
Would you mind if I took you out?
Would you go on a date with me?
你是想和我約會嗎? (你想勾引我嗎?)
Are you trying to pick me up? *pick up“勾引(男人/女人),欺騙”。
Are you asking me out?
26
Are you asking me for a date?
Are you asking me out on a date?
Where do you want to meet? (在哪兒見面?)
Any place you want. (你覺得哪兒合適就在哪兒。)
What time should we meet? (我們幾點見面?)
How about seven? (7 點怎么樣?)
我有話要對你說。
I want to talk to you.
Can we talk?
I'd like to talk with you.
你現在有朋友嗎?
Are you seeing anyone now? *see 除了表示“看見”之外,還可表示“與……交往”。
Yeah, kind of. (嗯,怎么說呢……)
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend now? (你現在有男/女朋友嗎?)
Are you dating anyone now?
Do you have a partner?
Are you going steady with someone? *比較舊的說法。
What do you think of me? (你覺得我怎么樣?)
I think you're great. (我覺得你挺棒的。)
What do you think about me?
我愛你。
I love you.
I love you. (我愛你。)
I love you, too. (我也愛你。)
I'm in love with you.
你是我見到過的最美的女人。
You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
You're the most beautiful woman I know.
你使我發瘋。
I'm crazy for you.
I'm crazy about you.
I'm infatuated with you. (你使我神魂顛倒。) *感覺比“I'm crazy about you.” 更強烈。
別裝腔作勢。
Don't play hard to get. *play hard to get 一般多用在男女之間。特別是指女性為了吸引男性而使對方著急、故弄玄虛的行為。
She wouldn't even talk to me. (她連話都不跟我說。)
She's playing hard to get. (她只是在吊你的胃口。)
Don't be a tease.
Don't play games.
Don't pretend you don't want me.
我還不想太認真。
I don't want to get serious yet.
I want you to meet my parents. (我想讓你見見我的父母。)
I'm not ready for a commitment.
中國航空網 www.k6050.com
航空翻譯 www.aviation.cn
本文鏈接地址:
英語口語8000句(10)