曝光臺 注意防騙
網曝天貓店富美金盛家居專營店坑蒙拐騙欺詐消費者
我懷疑。
I doubt it. *表示對別人的話抱有懷疑的心情。
Do you think you'll get a raise? (你覺得你能漲工資嗎?)
I doubt it. (我懷疑。)
It's doubtful!
I don't think so. (我不這樣認為。)
I wouldn't bet on it.
It's chancy. *俚語。
It's iffy. *非常隨便的說法。
聽起來可疑。
It sounds fishy to me. *fishy 除了表示“魚的,像魚的”之外,它還有“靠不住的,可疑的”意思。
What do you think? (你怎么想?)
It sounds fishy to me. (聽起來很可疑。)
It sounds suspicious to me.
It sounds funny to me.
Something's fishy.
I smell a rat. *smell a rat 為短語,表示“感到有可疑之處”、“事情很可疑”的意思。
我不信他的話。
I won't buy that story. *此處的buy 表示“相信(believe),當真”,而不表示“買”,口語中常用。
He said she is his sister. (他說她是他的妹妹。)
I won't buy that story. (我不信他的話。)
I won't buy that story. (我不會信他的話的。)
But, it's true. (可那是真的呀。)
I don't buy it.
I won't believe that story.
你認為她是當真的嗎?
Do you think she's serious?
She told me she likes you. (她告訴我她喜歡你。)
205
Do you think she's serious? (你想她是認真的嗎?)
我不把他的話太當真。
I don't take him too seriously.
I don't pay much attention to what he says. *pay attention to...“對……嚴加注意”、“對……留意”。
I don't take him very seriously.
我不相信他。
I don't believe him.
I don't believe him. (我不相信他。)
What makes you say that? (你為什么這么說呢?)
I don't trust him.
I don't think he is telling the truth. (我認為他沒說真話。)
I think he is lying. (我認為他在說謊。)
有這么好的事!
It's too good to be true. *直譯是“說得太好了”,表示事情或情況好得過分。
I won two tickets to Hawaii! (我贏了兩張去夏威夷的票。)
It's too good to be true. (有這么好的事!)
It's so unbelievably good that there has to be something wrong. (哪有這么便宜的事!)
Nothing this good ever happens, it must be a mistake. (不會有這么好的事,一定是搞錯了。)
It can't be! It's too good to believe! (怎么可能!好得讓人難以置信。)
英語口語8000 句-為難時
該怎么辦呢?
I don't know what to do.
I don't know what to do. (該怎么辦呢?)
Don't worry, I'll help. (別擔心,我來幫你。)
I'm at a loss as to what to do. (我真不知該怎么辦才好。)
I'm unable to decide for myself. (我一個人決定不了。)
What shall I do? (怎么辦?)
我該怎么辦?
What am I supposed to do? *be supposed to “計劃做……”。
What am I supposed to do? (我該怎么辦?)
I don't know. Just relax, I'll help you. (我也不知道。放松點兒,我會幫助你的。)
What am I going to do?
What should I do?
這下可麻煩了。
We are in trouble.
We can't finish our proposal in time. (我們不能按時完成計劃了。)
We are in trouble. (這下可麻煩了。)
We're in big trouble. *進一步強調不知如何是好的心情。
那很麻煩。
It's a hassle. *hassle “麻煩的事情,苦戰”。
Do you like the new computer system? (你喜歡這種新計算機系統嗎?)
No, it's a hassle. (不喜歡,它很費勁。)
It's a pain in the neck.
It's a pain in the ass. *低俗的說法。
It's a lot of trouble.
這真是個難題。
It's really a difficult problem.
206
What should we do? (我們該怎么辦?)
I don't know. It's really a difficult problem. (我不知道。這真是個難題。)
It's big problem.
我不知道說什么才好。
I don't know what to say.
I'm at a loss as to what to say. (我不知道說什么才好。) *at a loss “困惑不解,茫然不知所措”。
這下可難住我了。
You got me.
I have a full house. (〈打牌中的〉我是同花順。)
You got me. (這下可難住我了。)
I don't know.
I guess you're right. (我想你是對的。)
You win. (你贏了。)
That beats me.
他特招人討厭。
He's a nuisance. *nuisance“難對付的人,麻煩的人”。
自作自受。
You asked for it. *“自己給自己找麻煩”。
哎喲!
Oops! *表示困惑、遺憾的心情,或吃驚和輕度歡喜。
You're stepping on my foot. (你踩著我腳呢。)
Oops! I'm sorry. (哎喲!對不起。)
I made a mistake. (我犯了一個錯。)
My mistake. (是我的錯。)
噢!不!
Oh, no!
Oh, no! I missed the flight. (噢!不!趕不上飛機了。)
You did? (真的?)
Ah, man! *man 表示興奮的和吃驚的口語說法。
Oh, my goodness!
Oh, my gosh!
Good heavens!
這正是難點。
That's the hard part.
We have to decide what to do. (我們得決定什么做。)
That's the hard part. (這正是難點。)
That's the difficult part.
我感到內疚。
I feel guilty. *有罪惡感。
I feel guilty. I was mean. (我太刻薄了,我感到很內疚。)
Don't worry about it. (不必為那事擔心了。)
中國航空網 www.k6050.com
航空翻譯 www.aviation.cn
本文鏈接地址:
英語口語8000句(77)