曝光臺 注意防騙
網曝天貓店富美金盛家居專營店坑蒙拐騙欺詐消費者
But I'm watching TV now. (可我正在看電視呢。)
Straighten up your room.
Tidy up the room.
幫我打掃打掃衛生。
Help me clean up the house.
洗滌靈用完了。
We're out of dish detergent. *“洗衣粉”是laundry detergent。
9
I'll go get more. (那我去買一瓶。)
你能把衣服晾上嗎?
Would you put up the clothes to dry?
*put up 是“向上掛”的意思,但在這里表示“晾衣服”。
你能幫我把衣服疊起來嗎?
Will you help me fold up the clothes? *fold up“疊整齊”。
把地掃掃。
Please sweep the floor. *sweep“掃”、“打掃”。
把廚房的池子洗干凈。
Please scrub the sink. *“洗”一般用動詞wash 和clean 來表示,但是“使勁搓洗”這一動作,用scrub 表示最合適。
我得用吸塵器吸吸我房間了。
I have to vacuum my room. *vacuum“用吸塵器打掃”。
撣撣柜子上的土。
Please dust the shelves. *dust“撣土”。
Please wipe the shelves. (請擦一擦柜子。)
請拖拖地。
Please mop the floor.
你能把那件襯衫熨熨嗎?
Will you iron the shirt?
我的裙子得熨了。
I have to iron my skirt. *iron 不僅是名詞,它還可以用作動詞“熨”。
我們去超市買東西吧。
Let's go grocery shopping.
We need more milk. (還得再買點牛奶。)
Let's go grocery shopping. (那我們去超市買吧。)
公園里人擠人。
The park was crowded.
The park was filled with people.
今晚能幫我照看一下孩子嗎?
Can you baby-sit tonight? *baby-sit“父母不在時幫忙照顧孩子”。
Can you baby-sit tonight? (今晚能幫我照看一下孩子嗎?)
Sure I can. (當然可以。)
This is for you. (這是送給你的。)
That's very nice of you. (太謝謝你啦。)
Here's something for you.
I got this for you.
這是你的那份。
This is your share. *share“(一個一個分開的)分成的份兒,分開”。
This is your portion.
This is your part.
This portion is for you.
What do you want for your birthday? (過生日想要什么禮物?)
I want gloves. (我想要副手套。)
噢,來嘍!
Ta-dah! *把禮物等送到別人面前時的一種表達方式。
Here you are! (請收下。)
Here you have it!
我經常下班以后運動。
I usually work out after work. *work out“訓練,運動”。
10
I usually go to the gym after work.
I usually exercise after work.
I've started jogging. (我開始慢跑鍛煉。)
Since when? (什么時候開始的?)
我戒煙了。
I quit smoking. *quit“辭職,改變習慣”。
No, thanks. I quit smoking. (不,謝謝,我已經戒了。)
Good for you. (你真偉大。)
I stopped smoking.
I don't smoke anymore.
I've become a non-smoker.
I no longer smoke.
你常做夢嗎?
Do you dream often?
Do you often have dreams?
Do you dream a lot?
最近我總是丟三落四的。
I've been forgetful lately.
I've been forgetful these days.
什么時候到期?
When is this due? *due“必須支付”、“支付期限到了”。日常生活中常使用帶有due 的表達方式。
Here's the phone bill. (這是電話費通知單。)
When is this due? (交費截止到什么時候?)
When is the rent due? (房租截止到幾號?)
When is the paper due? (交論文的時間截止到幾號?)
When is the last day I can pay for this?
How long is the pay period?
When do I have to pay this by?
When does this have to be finished by?
交費日期截止到30 號。
It's due on the thirtieth.
能幫我換一下零錢嗎?
Could you give me change? * change 也有“零錢”的意思。
Can you change this?
Could I have change?
能幫我換開100 日元嗎?
Do you have change for one hundred yen? *change 除了“交換,兌換”的意思之外,還有“零錢,破開的錢”。
Do you have change for one hundred yen? (能幫我換開100 日元嗎?)
Sure. (可以。)
Can you change this? (能幫我破一下嗎?)
Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill? (能幫我破開100 日元嗎?)
Can you break a hundred?
I'd like to change a hundred-yen note. (我想破開100 日元。)
Here's one hundred yen. Could I have change? (這是100 日元,能幫我破開嗎?)
我要存5000 日元(在我的賬戶上。)
I need to deposit five thousand yen (in my savings account). *deposit“在銀行存錢”。
savings account “賬戶,戶頭”。
I need to put ¥5,000 into the bank.
我要取5000 日元(從我的賬戶上)。
11
I need to withdraw ¥5,000 (from my savings account). *withdraw“(從存款中)取出,拿出”。
I need to take out ¥5,000 from the bank.
我是自己掏的腰包。
I paid out of my own pocket. 直譯是“從自己的口袋里拿出錢來支付。”是“自己掏腰包”的固定說法。
我沒帶現金。
I'm out of cash.
我現在沒有多少現金。
I don't have much money on me now.
May I borrow some money? (能借點兒錢嗎?)
I don't have much money on me now. (我現在沒有多少現金。)
中國航空網 www.k6050.com
航空翻譯 www.aviation.cn
本文鏈接地址:
英語口語8000句(4)