曝光臺 注意防騙
網曝天貓店富美金盛家居專營店坑蒙拐騙欺詐消費者
請給我809 房間的鑰匙。
I'd like a key to room 809, please. *用于在服務臺取鑰匙時。
I'd like to leave my room key, please. *存鑰匙時。
餐廳在哪兒?
Where is the dining room?
餐廳幾點開門?
What time does the dining room open?
幾點吃早飯?
What time can I have breakfast?
我在哪兒可以買到啤酒?
Where can I get some beer?
Where can I get some beer? (我在哪兒可以買到啤酒?)
There's a liquor store across the street. (街對面有個賣酒的商店。)
Where can I buy some beer?
我可以把貴重物品存這兒嗎?
Can you keep my valuables?
我想把日元換成美金。
Yen to dollars, please.
I'd like to exchange yen to dollars, please.
請換成現金。
Cash, please.
I'd like to cash this, please. *比較禮貌的說法。
Would you cash this, please? (麻煩您給我換一下現金。)
Could you cash this, please? (您能給我換成現金嗎?)
您能幫我把旅行支票換成現金嗎?
Could you cash this traveler's check (for me)?
Would you cash these traveler's checks? (復數情況下。)
Can you change these traveler's checks? (復數情況下。)
請幫我把這100 美元換成5 張20 美元的。
Would you exchange this one hundred dollar bill with five twenties?
有人會說日語嗎?
Does anyone speak Japanese?
Does anyone speak Japanese? (有人會說日語嗎?)
No, I'm afraid not. (恐怕沒有。)
有給我的留言嗎?
Are there any messages for me?
Are there any messages for me? (有給我的留言嗎?)
Yes, Mr. Brown called. (有,布朗先生來過電話。)
我辦退房手續。
Check out, please.
I'd like to check out.
這是我房間的鑰匙。
Here's my room key.
我沒用電話。
I didn't make any phone calls.
這是您的賬單。
Here's your bill.
Here's your check.
219
能幫我叫一輛出租車嗎?
Could you call a taxi for me?
Call me a taxi, please.
Hail a taxi, please.
Taxi, please.
Can you get me a taxi, please?
●客房服務
請提供客房服務。
Room service, please.
請提供叫早服務。
A wake-up call, please.
A wake-up call at seven tomorrow morning, please. (請明天早晨7 點鐘叫醒我。)
Certainly, ma'am. (好的。)
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
May I have a wake-up call? (早晨能叫醒我嗎?)
我可以借一下吹風機嗎?
Can I borrow a hair dryer? *borrow“借入”。
請送一壺咖啡。
Please bring me a pot of coffee.
Please bring me a pot of coffee. (請送一壺咖啡。)
How many cups would you like? (您要幾個杯子?)
請提供洗衣服務。
Laundry service, please. *laundry “洗衣”。
什么時候能弄好?
When will it be ready?
When will it be ready? (什么時候能弄好?)
Tomorrow morning at ten. (明天上午10 點。)
請告訴我您的房間號碼。
Your room number, please.
501 房間。
This is room 501. *501 的說法是five o one。
請進。
Come in.
●在飯店遇到困難時
沒有熱水。
There is no hot water.
There is no hot water. (沒有熱水。)
Are you sure about that? (您肯定沒有嗎?)
隔壁太吵了。
The room next door is noisy.
我能再要一把房間鑰匙嗎?
Could I possibly have another room key? *因為有possibly,所以使得說法更禮貌。
Could I please have another room key?
May I have another room key?
Is it all right if I have another room key?
Would it be possible for me to have another room key?
I'd like to have another key, if that's okay. (如果可以的話,我想再要一把房間的鑰匙。)
220
我把鑰匙忘在房間里了。
I locked myself out.
I locked myself out.(我把鑰匙忘在房間里了。)
May I have your name, please. (請告訴我您叫什么名字?)
I left my key inside my room.
I forgot my key inside my room. (我把鑰匙忘在屋里了。)
我被鎖在外面了。
I'm locked out. 這與上一句的I locked myself out 語氣上有些不同。I locked myself out 只表示自己把鑰匙忘在房間里了,而
I'm locked out 還含有被別人鎖在外面的意思。
我房間的電視不能看。
The TV doesn't work in my room. *電視或房間里電器等設備壞了,不能使用時都可以用...doesn't work 來表示。
您能派人給修理一下兒嗎?
Could you send someone to fix it? *用fix 來表示“修理”。
請叫位服務員來一下。
Could you send someone up?
Could you send someone up? (您能叫一位服務員來一趟嗎?)
What seems to be the problem, sir? (有什么事嗎?先生?)
英語口語8000 句-走在街上的時候
●問路
鞋店在哪兒?
Where is the shoe store?
Where is the shoe store? (鞋店在哪兒?)
Go straight for two blocks. (一直走,過兩條街就有。)
How do I get to the shoe store?
對不起,我迷路了。
Excuse me, but I'm lost. *lost 表示“迷路”。
I don't know where I am.
我在地圖上的什么地方?
Where am I on this map?
Where am I on this map? (我在地圖上的什么地方?)
You're right here, near Central Park. (你在這兒,中央公園附近。)
中國航空網 www.k6050.com
航空翻譯 www.aviation.cn
本文鏈接地址:
英語口語8000句(82)