曝光臺 注意防騙
網曝天貓店富美金盛家居專營店坑蒙拐騙欺詐消費者
I feel so sad. (我真的很痛苦。)
Keep your chin up! (別灰心!)
只要你想做,你就一定能做得到。
You can do anything if you really want to.
You can do anything if you really want to. (想做你一定能做得到。)
That's the spirit! (那才是好樣的!)
You can do anything if you put your mind to it.
You can do anything if you are so minded.
You can accomplish anything if you believe in it. (只要有信心,什么事都辦得到。)
這是一個機會。
There's a chance. *鼓勵對方打起精神的說法。“愿望有可能實現”,但帶有希望不大的語感。
202
I'll never pass that test. (我肯定考不過。)
There's a chance. (這可是個機會。)
There's a possibility.
It's not impossible. (不是不可能的。)
It could happen. (還是有可能的。)
擔心解決不了任何問題。
Worrying about it won't solve anything.
Worrying about it won't make it better.
振作起來!杰克。
Get it together, Jack!
I can't do it, I can't! (我做不了,我不行。)
Get it together, Jack! (振作起來,杰克!)
試試看。
Just try it.
I don't think I can. (我想我不行。)
Just try it. (你試試看。)
I don't want to. (我不想做。)
Just try it. (就試一下。)
Come on, try it.
Just give it a try.
試著做做。
Try and do it.
Try it.
Give it a try.
再試一遍。
Try again.
Have another try.
Do it again.
Give it another try.
別害怕。
Don't be a chicken. *這里的chicken 是俚語,表示“膽小鬼,窩囊廢”,而不是“小雞”。
Don't be a chicken. Ask her out. (別那么窩囊,去約她吧。)
But what if she says not? (可要是她說“不”怎么辦?)
Don't be a coward.
Don't be a sissy. *俚語。
讓我們面對現實。
Let's face it. *用在表示“面對不能令人滿意的事實”時。
Do you think I'm smart? (你覺得我聰明嗎?)
Let's face it, you're no Einstein. (你得面對現實,你不是愛因斯坦。)
Let's face facts. (讓我們面對現實。)
Let's be realistic.
我們得讓他振作起來。
Let's cheer him up.
He looks blue. (他看上去很憂郁。)
Let's cheer him up. (我們得讓他振作起來。)
Let's try to make him forget his troubles. (我們試著讓他忘記煩惱吧。)
我祝你成功!
I wish you success!
Success to you!
203
May you succeed!
I'll have my fingers crossed. *have one's fingers crossed 表示“希望計劃能夠順利進行”。直譯是“把手指疊在一起”,實際場
合中常常一邊把中指疊在食指上,一邊這么說。
I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I'll cross my fingers.
I'll keep my hopes up. (我期待著……。)
應當面對他說。
Tell him to his face.
Tell him to his face that he's a liar! (你應當面對他說他是個騙子!)
Well, I can't. (可我不行。)
我是認真的。
I'm serious.
No way! (不可能!)
I'm serious. (我是認真的。)
Are you joking? (你是開玩笑吧?)
No, I'm serious. (不,我是認真的。)
Seriously.
I'm really serious. (我真的是認真的。)
I'm not joking. (我沒開玩笑。)
I'm being honest with you. (開誠布公地跟你講。)
I mean it! *當對方不相信你說的是真話時。
I don't mean it. (我不是這個意思。)
這是真的呀!
Take my word for it.
Believe me. (相信我!)
Take it from me.(相信我。)
請相信!
You'd better believe it! *口語說法。
Did he really say that? (他真的這么說了嗎?)
You'd better believe it! (請相信我!)
I really mean it! (真是那么回事。)
Trust me! (請相信我!)
我敢肯定。
I'm sure of it.
Is the party at 9∶00? (晚會是9 點開始嗎?)
I'm sure of it. (我敢肯定是。)
I'm absolutely sure.
I know for sure that...
I'm positive. (我有把握。)
聽起來也許奇怪,但那是真的。
It may sound strange, but it's true.
No way! (不可能有!)
It may sound strange, but it's true. (聽起來也許奇怪,但它是真的。)
You may not believe it, but I'm telling the truth.
It may be unbelievable, but it's the truth. (你也許不能相信,但那是事實。)
我是無辜的!
I'm innocent!
It's your fault. (是你的錯。)
Me? I'm innocent! (是我?真冤柱呀!)
204
I'm innocent! (我是清白的。)
Don't lie! I saw you do it. (別撒謊,我看見你干的。)
I didn't do it. (我沒干。)
英語口語8000 句-懷疑時
真的?
Really? *“真的嗎?”。詢問對方的語氣,也常說Oh, really?
He's 38. (他38 歲。)
Really? (真的?)
Are you sure? *“敢肯定嗎?”,想要確認的心情,要比上句稍強。
你是認真的嗎?
Are you serious?
I want to break up with you. (我想和你分手。)
Are you serious? (你是認真的嗎?)*有些懷疑對方的語感。
開玩笑呢吧?
Are you joking?
I quit my job. (我把工作辭了。)
Are you joking? (開玩笑呢吧?)
Do you mean it? (是真的嗎?)
Are you kidding? (是說著玩吧?) *kid 常來表示“耍弄,開玩笑”。
中國航空網 www.k6050.com
航空翻譯 www.aviation.cn
本文鏈接地址:
英語口語8000句(76)