曝光臺 注意防騙
網曝天貓店富美金盛家居專營店坑蒙拐騙欺詐消費者
How big of you! 你真棒!
Poor thing! 真可憐!
Nuts! 呸;胡說;混蛋!
Boy! (表示驚奇,興奮等)哇!好家伙!
Get out of here! 滾出去!
I can't make both ends meet. 我上個月接不到下個月,缺錢。
It can be a killer. 這是個傷腦筋的問題。
Dead end. 死胡同。
Take a seat! 請坐!
Here ye! 說得對!
You ask for it! 活該!
You don't say! 真想不到!
Fresh paint! 油漆未干!
1. Pain past is pleasure.
(過去的痛苦就是快樂。)[無論多么艱難一定要咬牙沖過去,將來回憶起來一定甜蜜無比。]
2. While there is life, there is hope.
(有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕沒柴燒。)
3. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand.
(腦中有知識,勝過手中有金錢。)[從小灌輸給孩子的堅定信念。]
4. Storms make trees take deeper roots.
(風暴使樹木深深扎根。)[感激敵人,感激挫折!]
5. Nothing is impossible for a willing heart.
(心之所愿,無所不成。)[堅持一個簡單的信念就一定會成功。]
6. The shortest answer is doing.
(最簡單的回答就是干。)[想說流利的英語嗎?那么現在就開口!心動不如嘴動。]
7. All things are difficult before they are easy.
(凡事必先難后易。)[放棄投機取巧的幻想。]
8. Great hopes make great man. (偉大的理想造就偉大的人。)
9. God helps those who help themselves.(天助自助者。)
10. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.
303
(四個簡短的詞匯概括了成功的秘訣:多一點點!)
[比別人多一點努力、多一點自律、多一點決心、多一點反省、多一點學習、多一點實踐、多一點瘋狂,多一點點就能創造奇跡!]
11. In doing we learn.(實踐長才干。)
12. East or west, home is best.(東好西好,還是家里最好。)
13. Two heads are better than one.(三個臭皮匠,頂個諸葛亮。)
14. Good company on the road is the shortest cut.(行路有良伴就是捷徑。)
15. Constant dropping wears the stone.(滴水穿石。)
16. Misfortunes never come alone/single.(禍不單行。)
17. Misfortunes tell us what fortune is.(不經災禍不知福。)
18. Better late than never.(遲做總比不做好;晚來總比不來好。)
19. It's never too late to mend.(過而能改,善莫大焉;亡羊補牢,猶未晚也。)
20. If a thing is worth doing it is worth doing well.(如果事情值得做,就值得做好。)
21. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm.(無熱情成就不了偉業。)
22. Actions speak louder than words.(行動比語言更響亮。)
23. Lifeless, faultless.(只有死人才不犯錯誤。)
24. From small beginning come great things.(偉大始于渺小。)
25. One today is worth two tomorrows.(一個今天勝似兩個明天。)
26. Truth never fears investigation.(事實從來不怕調查。)
27. The tongue is boneless but it breaks bones.(舌無骨卻能折斷骨。)
28. A bold attempt is half success.(勇敢的嘗試是成功的一半。)
ing something of everything and everything of something.
(通百藝而專一長。)[瘋狂咬舌頭]
30. Good advice is beyond all price.(忠告是無價寶。)
ing something of everything and everything of something.
(通百藝而專一長。)[瘋狂咬舌頭]
30. Good advice is beyond all price.(忠告是無價寶。)
1. It kind of reminds me of that trip we took with Mom and Dad to Canada.
這有點讓我想起了我們和爸爸媽媽去加拿大的那次旅行。
2. I don’t remember how cold it was though.
但是我記不起來有多冷了。
3. Where exactly did we go in Canada?
我們去了加拿大的哪兒?
4. How could I possibly forget?
我怎么可能忘記呢?
5. I didn’t run out of money.
我沒有花光錢。
6. I used to like surfing.
我以前喜歡沖浪。
7. I once had a fever for almost a week.
我有一次發了近一個星期的高燒。
8. I broke my leg skiing five years ago.
五年前我滑雪的時候摔斷了腿。
9. This reminds me of my trip to France.
這讓我想起了我的法國之旅。
10. I’ve only been on an airplane once.
我只坐過一次飛機。
11. I used to live in Mexico.
我以前住在墨西哥。
12. I got in a car accident last year.
304
我去年出了車禍。
13. My dog saved my life one time.
我的狗救過我一次命。
14. I spent 3 years in the army.
我在部隊呆過三年。
15. I loved to go fishing with my dad.
我喜歡和我爸爸一起去釣魚。
1. With my own ears I clearly heard the heart beat of the nuclear bomb.
我親耳清楚地聽到原子彈的心臟的跳動。
2. Next year the bearded bear will bear a dear baby in the rear.
明年,長胡子的熊將在后方產一頭可愛的小崽。
3. Early I searched through the earth for earthenware so as to research in earthquake.
早先我在泥土中搜尋陶器以研究地震。
4. I learn that learned earnest men earn much by learning.
我得知有學問而認真的人靠學問掙很多錢。
5. She swears to wear the pearls that appear to be pears.
她發誓要戴那些看起來像梨子的珍珠。
6. I nearly fear to tear the tearful girl's test paper.
中國航空網 www.k6050.com
航空翻譯 www.aviation.cn
本文鏈接地址:
英語口語8000句(120)