曝光臺 注意防騙
網曝天貓店富美金盛家居專營店坑蒙拐騙欺詐消費者
Who's calling, please? *只用于打電話。
Who are you? (你是誰?)
What's your name? (你叫什么名字?)
What's your name? (你叫什么名字?)
My name's John. (我叫約翰。)
我給你介紹一下我的朋友。
I'd like you to meet a friend of mine.
Hi, John. (嗨!約翰,你好!)
Hi, Joe. I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. (嗨!瓊,我給你介紹一下我的朋友。)
He's a nice guy. (他是個好人。)
He sure is. (確實如此。)
I'm glad to meet you. (見到您我很高興。)
So am I. (我也很高興。)
I'm glad to meet you. (認識您我很高興。)
The feeling is mutual. (我也很高興。)
Good to meet you.
I'm pleased to meet you. (能認識您,我很高興。)
Pleased to meet you, too. (能認識您,我也很高興。)
I'm really happy that I could meet you.
I'm really happy that I could meet you. (能認識您我覺得非常高興。)
Same here. (我也很高興。)
I'm Harrison Ford. (我是哈里森·福特。)
It's an honor for me to meet you. (能認識您我感到非常榮幸。)
77
請叫我……
Please call me...
Nice to meet you, Mr. Smith. (史密斯先生,很高興認識您。)
Please call me John. (請叫我約翰。)
Don't I know you from somewhere? (我們是不是在哪兒見過面?)
No, I don't think so. (不,我想沒見過。)
Haven't we met (somewhere) before?
Haven't we met somewhere (before)?
Don't I know you? (你不認識我嗎?)
You look familiar. (你看上去很面熟。)
想起來了嗎?
Remember?
Do you know that man? (你認識那個男人?)
He's my father. Remember? (他是我父親,想起來了嗎?)
Do you remember?
Don't you remember? (你不記得了?)
啊!對了,你是史密斯先生。
Oh, yeah, you're Mr. Smith!
Oh, yeah, I do know you. (哦,是的,我認識你。)
I know you, but I forgot your name. (我認識你,可是我忘了你叫什么。)
我不敢肯定,也許在哪兒見過。
I'm not sure. Maybe.
It's possible. (我不肯定,可能吧?)
What's your name again? (你叫什么來著?)
不,我想不是這樣的。
No, I don't think so.
No, I'm afraid not.
No, I don't believe so.
這是我們第一次見面。
This is the first time we have met.
Have you two met? (你們倆人見過?)
No, this is the first time we have met. (沒見過,這是我們第一次見面。)
We've never met before. (我們以前從來沒見過。)
Is Bob an old friend of yours? (鮑勃是你的老朋友嗎?)
Yes, I met him twenty years ago in America. (是的,我是20 年前在美國認識他的。)
I can't remember his name. (我想不起來他叫什么名字了。)
Neither can I. (我也想不起來了。)
I can't recall his name. His name escapes me.
這事全拜托你了。
I leave it entirely to your kind consideration. *consideration “體貼、照顧”。
I'll leave it up to you. 直譯是“(工作或決定等)全都靠你了”。
78
Please consider it. *consider 同think about,即“考慮”、“細想”。
I'd appreciate it if you could consider it.
我叫約翰·希恩。
I'm John Sheehan.
My name is John Sheehan.
My name's John Sheehan.
●和初次見面的人交談
您是哪里人?
Where are you from?
My country has a lot of mountains... (我的家鄉有很多山……)
Oh, yeah? Where are you from? (哦,是嗎?您是哪兒人?)
Where are you from? (您是哪里人?)
I'm from Japan. (我是日本人。)
我是加拿大人。
I'm from Canada.
我從加拿大來。
I come from Canada. *①I'm from Canada.和②I come from Canada.的意思幾乎一樣。但是②含有兩種意思:一種是“自加拿
大來,但并非是加拿大籍”;另一種意思是“我是加拿大人”。
I was born in Canada. (我出生在加拿大。)
Chicago is my hometown. (我的故鄉是芝加哥。)
你覺得日本怎么樣?
How do you like Japan?
What do you think about Japan?
我很喜歡。
I like it.
是個好地方。
It's a good place.
你都去過日本的哪些地方?
Where have you been in Japan?
你現在住在哪兒?
Where do you live now?
我住在東京。
I live in Tokyo.
您是來度假的嗎?
Are you here on vacation? *on business 是“因公”,on vacation 是“度假”。
Are you vacationing?
Are you here for a vacation?
79
Is this a pleasure trip?
Are you here on business or for pleasure? (您來這是工作還是游玩?)
我是來工作的。
I'm here on business.
My trip is business related. (我的旅行和工作有關。)
I'm on a business trip.
How long have you been in Japan? (您來日本多長時間了?)
I just arrived last week. (上星期剛來。)
How long have you been in Japan? (您來日本多長時間了?)
About three years. (大概3 年左右了。)
4 個月左右。
About four months.
你習慣日本的生活了嗎?
Are you used to life in Japan? *be used to “習慣”,注意“d”不發音。
Are you used to life in Japan? (你習慣日本的生活了嗎?)
No, not yet. (沒有,還不習慣。)
中國航空網 www.k6050.com
航空翻譯 www.aviation.cn
本文鏈接地址:
英語口語8000句(29)