曝光臺 注意防騙
網曝天貓店富美金盛家居專營店坑蒙拐騙欺詐消費者
Do you have any brothers or sisters?
Any siblings? *文言表達方式。sibling 指“兄弟姐妹”。
只有一個哥哥(弟弟)。
Just one brother. *just 和only 都表示“只有,只”。想明確表示哥哥時用older brother,弟弟用younger brother。英語中一般
不把兄弟或姐妹加以區分。
I just have one brother.
你和父母住在一起嗎?
Do you live with your parents?
我一個人住。
I live alone.
我住在公寓里。
I live in an apartment.
Are you married? (你結婚了嗎?)
Yes, I'm married. (是的,我結婚了。)
不,還沒有。
No, not yet.
Do you have any children? (你有孩子嗎?)
No, not yet. (不,還沒有。)
Nope. (沒,沒有。)
Neah. (哪有啊。)
我有對象了。
I have a fiancé. *fiancé 來自于法語,嚴格地來講fiancé 是“未婚夫”;fiancée 是“未婚妻”。兩者后綴不同,發音一樣。
我打算明年結婚。
I'm going to get married next year.
我結婚了。
I'm married. *“獨身”用I'm single 表示。
我訂婚了。
I'm engaged.
Any children? (有孩子嗎?)
I have one of each. (我有一個男孩,一個女孩。)
Do you have any children?
我有兩個男孩。
I have two boys.
I have two sons. (我有兩個兒子。)
我有一個女兒,在上小學。
I have one daughter in elementary school.
84
我沒有孩子。
I don't have any children.
●有關興趣和愛好
你有什么愛好?
What are your hobbies?
What are your hobbies? (你有什么愛好?)
I play golf. (我的愛好是打高爾夫球。)
你有點什么愛好嗎?
Do you have any hobbies?
業余時間你都干什么?
What do you do when you have free time?
Nothing much. (不干什么。)
我喜歡看電影。
I like to watch movies.
I enjoy watching movies.
What kind of movies do you like? (你喜歡看什么樣的電影?)
Any kind. (什么都愛看。)
你的鋼琴彈得真好。
You're a good pianist.
You play the piano well.
你喜歡哪種運動?
What kind of sports do you like?
你滑了多長時間雪了?
How long have you been skiing?
我只是喜歡看。
I just like to watch.
Do you play baseball? (你打棒球嗎?)
No, I just like to watch. (不,我只是喜歡看。)
I only watch.
我是棒球迷。
I'm a baseball fan.
I'm a fan of baseball.
我喜歡打高爾夫球。
I like to play golf.
Have you ever done aerobics? (你練過健美操嗎?)
No way. (怎么可能!)
Have you done aerobics before?
85
你對什么感興趣?
What are your interests? *interest “愛好”、“關心的事”。
I'm interested in art. (我對美術感興趣。)
What are your interested in?
What kind of things are you interested in?
What do you like?
我從沒做過。
I've never done that.
I've never done that before.
That was the first time for me. (我可是頭一次。)
Have you ever traveled abroad? (你去國外旅行過嗎?)
Yes, twice. (是的,去過兩次。)
Have you been overseas? (你去國外旅行過嗎?)
你去哪兒了?
Where have you been?
我去美國和德國了。
I've been to the U.S. and Germany.
Where do you want to go next? (下次你想去哪兒?)
No place particular. (沒有什么特別的地方。)
●有關年齡、身高和體重
你多大了?
How old are you? *在美國,出于禮貌是不問別人的年齡、體重和身高的。除非是自己比較熟悉的人,最好回避提這些問題。
I'm not old enough to drive. (我還不到開車的年齡。)
How old are you? (你多大了?)
I can't drink alcohol yet. (我還不能喝酒。)
How old are you? (你多大了?)
May I ask how old you are? (我可以問您的年齡嗎?)
May I ask your age? (我可以問您的年齡嗎?) *比較禮貌的說法。
我48 歲。
I'm forty-eight.
你的體重是多少?
How much do you weigh?
What's your weight?
75 公斤左右。
About seventy-five kilograms. *美國不用公制單位,而用pound 磅(1 磅大約453 克,復數是pounds)。
我重164 磅。
I weigh a-hundred-sixty-four pounds.
I weigh 164 Ibs. *Ibs.讀為pounds。
86
你有多高?
How tall are you?
What's your height?
1 米80 左右。
About one-hundred-eighty centimeters. *美國不用公制單位,而用foot 英尺計算(1 英尺大約30 厘米,復數是feet;1 英大約
是2.5 厘米,復數是inches)。
我身高5 英尺3 寸。
I'm five feet three inches tall.
I'm 5′3″ tall.
I'm five three. *口語中常用這種省略說法。
●有關天氣
今天真熱呀!
It's very hot today, isn't it? *isn't it? 帶有“真……呀!”的語感。
Isn't it hot today?
Today's a scorcher. *scorcher 為口語,“太陽火辣辣的天氣”。
天氣炎熱。
It's blistering hot.
It's extremely hot.
今天的天氣真好!
It's a fine day today.
It's beautiful today.
It's nice today.
What's the forecast for tomorrow? (明天的天氣怎么樣?)
It's going to be cold. (會冷吧。)
中國航空網 www.k6050.com
航空翻譯 www.aviation.cn
本文鏈接地址:
英語口語8000句(31)