曝光臺 注意防騙
網曝天貓店富美金盛家居專營店坑蒙拐騙欺詐消費者
我看電視呢。
I'm watching TV. *注意在這種情況下,TV 前不加the。
Are there any good programs on TV? (有什么好看的節目嗎?)
No, not today. (沒有,今天沒什么好看的。)
野茂上電視了。
Nomo is on TV.
8 頻道演什么呢?
What's on Channel 8?
能不能幫我換個臺?
Would you change the channel?
Would you switch the channel?
Would you change the station?
I want to watch more TV. (我還想看電視。)
You've watched enough for tonight. (今晚你看得夠多的了。)
鋪床吧。
Let's spread out the futon. *spread 意為“鋪開”。
Let's get the futon out. (把被子拿出來吧。)
I'm sleepy. (我困了。)
Why don't you take a nap? (你干嘛不睡午覺?)
I'm drowsy. *drowsy 是表示困得睜不開眼。
作業做了嗎?
Did you do your homework?
Did you finish your homework?
Study hard. (好好學習。)
I am. (好好學著呢。)
快點睡覺。
Hurry up and go to sleep.
Enough with your video games. (游戲玩夠了吧。)
I can't quit now. (正好玩著呢。)
Make sure you brush your teeth. (一定要刷牙噢。)
I will. (一定刷。)
Are you ready for tomorrow? (明天的東西都準備好了嗎?)
7
No, not yet. (沒有,還沒準備好呢。)
I'm going to take a bath. (我去洗個澡。)
Make sure you wash up well. (好好洗洗啊。)
Time to go to sleep. (該睡覺了。)
Just a minute. (再等一下。)
You left the TV on. (電視還開著呢。)
Sorry about that. (對不起,我忘了關。)
You forgot to turn the TV off. (你忘了關電視啦。)
Don't leave your stuff here. (別把你的東西都攤在這兒。)
I won't. (知道了。)
把鬧鐘定在8 點了。
I set the alarm clock for 8:00.
I set it for 8:00.
Wake me up at seven tomorrow. (明天7 點叫醒我。)
Sure thing. (知道了。)
Sweet dreams. (做個好夢。)
做個好夢。
Sweet dreams! *該句和Good night!一起用于就寢前。一般人均可使用,特別多用于父母對子女。
Sweet dreams! (做個好夢。)
Don't let the bedbugs bite. (晚安。) *bedbugs “臭蟲”,直譯是“別讓臭蟲咬了。”但現在沒有這種意思,只是睡覺前常用的表達
方式之一。
Have pleasant dreams.
I want to take a nap. (我真想睡個午覺。)
But you just woke up. (你不是剛剛起來嗎?)
I want to take a catnap. *catnap “打盹”、“小睡一下兒”。
I'd like to lie down for a while. (我想躺會兒。)
我去躺一會兒。
I'm going to lie down. *用于稍感疲勞的時候。
I'm going to take a rest. (我休息一會兒。)
你在裝睡啊!
You're pretending to be asleep.
You're just pretending that you're asleep.
You're not really asleep. (你其實沒睡吧!)
I know you're still awake. (我知道你還沒睡。)
你睡著了嗎?
Were you sleeping?
Were you asleep?
沒有,還沒睡呢。
No, I was awake.
你能給孩子換塊尿布嗎?
Will you change the baby's diaper? *diaper“尿布”。
Again? (又要換呀?)
Will you change the baby's diaper? (你能給孩子換塊尿布嗎?)
I just changed it ten minutes ago. (10 分鐘前我剛換過的。)
想尿尿嗎?
Do you need to pee? *主要對小孩子用。
該尿尿了。
It's time to go wee-wee. *主要對小孩子用。
It's time to go pee-pee. *對兒童用wee 和pee,對嬰幼兒用重疊wee-wee 和pee-pee 的形式表示“小便”。
8
蒙一兒。
Peekaboo! *孩子們在玩藏貓游戲時常用。大人有時也半帶玩樂地使用。
Peekaboo! (蒙一兒。)
Do it again. (再來一次。)
胳肢胳肢。
Kuchi-kuchi-koo. *胳肢嬰兒時用。大人有時開玩笑時也用。
Let's play catch. (我們來投球吧。)
Great! (好呀!)
Let's play ball.
漏水了。
The water is leaking.
The pipe is leaking. (水管漏了。)
全是灰呀。
It's so dusty. *dusty“到處都是灰塵”、“沾滿塵土”。
I didn't notice. (我倒沒注意。)
It needs to be dusted. (得掃掃了。)
這間屋子通風真差。
It's stuffy in this room. *stuffy 房間等地方“通風不好”、“憋悶得慌”。
The air is thick. (這里真悶。)
I can't breathe in this room. (這屋讓人喘不過氣來。)
The air is dense. (空氣混濁。)
這個房間很通風。
It's drafty in this room. *drafty “有穿堂風的”。
你能去喂喂狗嗎?
Will you feed the dog? *feed “喂食”。
Please give the dog some food.
你去遛遛狗吧?
Will you take the dog for a walk?
Take care of my brother and sister. (幫我照看一下弟弟和妹妹。)
You bet. (放心吧。)
請(給植物)澆點水。
Please water the plants. *water 在這里是動詞“澆水,灑水”。
Can I help? (要我幫忙嗎?)
Yes, please water the plants. (好吧,請幫我給花澆澆水。)
啊!怎么這么亂呀!
What a mess! *母親看到孩子們的房間時常說的一句話。
Look at the mess!
What a pigsty! * 含有臟得像個豬窩的語氣。
Help me. (幫幫我吧。)
What do you want me to do? (我能幫你做什么呢?)
Clean up your room. (把你的屋子收拾收拾。)
中國航空網 www.k6050.com
航空翻譯 www.aviation.cn
本文鏈接地址:
英語口語8000句(3)